Black Mould Removal.
Treat, Sterilize & Protect.
Breathing Easier with BCS – Where Black Mould Removal is More Than a Quick Fix.
Black Mould Treatment
Black mould is one of many toxins that can grow in poorly ventilated areas and poses not only a risk to food hygiene but also human health.
BCS has invested in eco-friendly biocidal treatments that eradicate the infection at source leaving an active film behind to continue fighting the mould.
BCS do not believe in a spray, wipe and walk away process. 1 month after the affected area has been treated, our specially trained technicians will make a follow up visit to ensure that the problem has been successfully eradicated.
Learn How We Can Help
Our black mould removal & protection packages
start from just £499 (+VAT).
BCS Provide The Full Spectrum Black Mould Removal Package
- An Evaluation inspection; we’ll let you know exactly what’s needed and what we’ll be doing.
- The Sterilize & treatment process; we can work on nearly any surface. Using eco-friendly biocidal treatments that eradicate the infection at source
- A 1-month-later review of the affected area by specially trained technicians. This ensures that the problem has been successfully eradicated
- An option to schedule a further review for your PPM and H&S
- A support line to answer your questions
- UK-Wide Service Delivery
- Prices from just £499+VAT
The Power of Prevention: Let BCS Block Mould's Return
- BCS do not believe in a spray, wipe and walk away process.
- 1 month after the affected area has been treated, our specially trained technicians will make a follow up visit to ensure that the problem has been successfully
- Keeping Your Space Safe and Clean
Full Spectrum Cleaning
- A range of mould types exist in nature with varying levels of toxicity, some can be extremely dangerous.
- Our technicians are fully trained against the latest safety and health requirements and will remove the risk to your employees or tenant with our wide spectrum biocide.
Sectors Our Black Mould Removal Team Work In
Insurance companies may request a certificate to prove that your extractors meet this required standard of operation before they issue a valid policy. But luckily, this service is something that Bay Cleaning Services can provide, making sure that you can focus on what really matters — delivering great service to your customers.
Bay Cleaning Services isn’t like other cleaning companies. We utilise a fully mechanised cleaning system for a more thorough clean than is able to be accomplished by hand-cleaning alone. Our experts specialise in extractor cleaning, and if you’ve ever tackled the job yourself, you know that all that grease and grime needs professional attention. And there’s no better choice for the job than BCS.
We provide a full-service package with everything included. Beginning with a full survey and inspection, we’ll let you know exactly what’s needed and what we’ll be doing. Once you’re happy, we’ll proceed with the cleaning itself, which we’re sure both you and the insurance company will be happy with. As a reassurance, we’ll then provide a full report and issue you with a certificate, guaranteeing the quality of our work.
Our extractor cleaning packages start at just £250.00.
We Work With A Wide Range Of Customers
Frequently Asked Questions about Black Mould Removal Services
- Mould thrives in unventilated areas prone to condensation. A mould blocking paint can be applied to keep the substrate dry, but there is no better prevention than adequate airflow after an eradication treatment has been applied.
- Our mould treatment is strictly for commercial use only and no over the counter product will continue to work after application. Whilst you may find effective short-term treatments, there is no substitute for professionally applied products.
- Yes. The Health and Safety at Work Act places a duty on business owners and Landlords to provide a safe and healthy environment for work. Additionally, in food premises, public health and hygiene regulations require contaminants such as mould to be controlled.
- Our treatments continue killing mould systemically for up to 90 days as an active product, with good ventilation and air hygiene controls in place we are confident that the mould growth will not return.
On our follow up visit, our technician will use a chemically active test strip to ensure that the biocides are still active within the substrate
Black Mould Removal Enquiry
We take black mould removal seriously, but we’re a friendly bunch too. Fill in the quick form below to schedule a call back.
We have packages from just £499+VAT