Manchester / Cleaning Team Member / £Dependent-On-Experience
We are looking for motivated persons to join our cleaning teams in Manchester. Experience is desirable but not essential as we are looking for someone with the right attitude first and foremost.
There are two positions available
- 1pm – 3pm Monday to Friday
- 6am-11am Monday to Friday
The job requires the successful candidate to:
- Provide a cleaning service that is professional and to the highest standards at all time
- Cleaning of offices, washrooms and canteens
- Follow all health and safety procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service to the client
- Maintain cleaning equipment, materials and uniform
- Work closely with the Site Manager to ensure an exceptional customer service at the highest standards
If you think you are the right person to wear the Bay Cleaning uniform and help to deliver our promises to our client then please apply now. Bay Cleaning is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply please send a copy of your CV via the ‘apply now’ button below AND call 0330 0563351 to speak with Emma.
Job Type: Part-time
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- DBS (Required)