Swansea / Motivated Cleaning Team Member / £Dependent-On-Experience
We are looking for motivated persons to join our cleaning teams in Swansea. Experience is desirable but not essential as we are looking for someone with the right attitude first and foremost.
There are two positions available 13:00- 15:00 Monday to Friday.
The job requires the successful candidate to:
- Provide a cleaning service that is professional and to the highest standards at all time
- Cleaning of offices, washrooms and canteens
- Follow all health and safety procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service to the client
- Maintain cleaning equipment, materials and uniform
- Work closely with the Site Manager to ensure an exceptional customer service at the highest standards
If you think you are the right person to wear the Bay Cleaning uniform and help to deliver our promises to our client then please apply now. Bay Cleaning is an equal opportunities employer.
We are currently looking for a domestic cleaner to cover Swansea and its surrounding areas. To be suitable for the role, you must be available Monday – Saturday between the hours of 9am to 5pm. The hours of this role will be part-time.
Please note, domestic cleaners must be able to drive and have access to a car.
If you would like to apply please send a copy of your CV via the ‘apply now’ button below AND call 03300563351 to speak with Emma.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £7.83 /hour
- domestic cleaning: 1 year (Required)
- DBS (Required)
- driving license (Required)